GnuTLS cross compilation to Android

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Nov 14 07:31:37 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-11-13 at 23:02 -0800, Manas wrote:
> Hi devs,
>
> I followed https://gitlab.com/gnutls/cerbero and was able to create
> .a file
> but the library created is an older version(v3.0.22) of GnuTLS where
> as the
> latest GnuTLS version is 3.5.5 . Can anyone please tell me where are
> the
> changes need to be done to produce .a library for latest GnuTLS
> version(v3.5.5) which i am targeting for android platform.
>
> Thanks a ton in advance.

That cerbero branch is maintained by the GnuTLS project. Please ask
them what the plans/status there is.

The version in GStreamer's cerbero is currently 3.4.9, which is at
least from the latest stable branch (3.4.16 being the latest). 3.5 is
"next stable".
  https://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/cerbero

Should go over all the recipes now that 1.10 is out and update what has
to be updated.