Pad negotiation at udpsrc element

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Nov 14 13:36:36 UTC 2016

On Mon, 2016-11-14 at 05:12 -0800, debruyn wrote:
> The name is still tee, but i did replace it with the correct element
> in
> factory make, just wasn't in the mood to replace it everywhere.
>
> /mgstTee = gst_element_factory_make("rtpssrcdemux","linker");/

rtpssrcdemux does not have request pads but adds a new pad whenever a
new ssrc is found.

Also you still need a way to specify caps for each stream afterwards,
which is why I would've expected the muxing to be done based on the
pt... rtpptdemux has API for providing the caps for each stream. And
different streams must have a different pt anyway.

The ssrc is only to distinguish different sender/sources.