How to check from server side if RTP stream is coming in on UDP port?

skryabin alex at vovan.ca
Tue Nov 15 11:41:10 UTC 2016

Thank you Sebastian! ;)

I have finally implemented it with:

gst_bus_timed_pop_filtered(bus, 50 * GST_MSECOND,
GST_MESSAGE_ASYNC_DONE)

It keeps my pipeline "clean"... ;)

Thanks for the recommandation of rtpjitterbuffer. My aim is to have the
least latency possible, so this would add to my latency, wouldn't it?
Presently, it works quite well without the buffer.

Cheers,

Alexandre