Deconstructing a pipeline

Jack D jackstuff3 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 16:51:01 UTC 2016

Thank you, Mandar Joshi, the suggestion to only link once with caps solved
my problem.
And regarding the resolution, I am looking at the output from a video
capture card that
is currently set to the resolution of an odd size display. Hopefully, I
will be able to capture
the output and allow observation of the output at the same time.
Thanks again,
Jack