Multiple tcpserversink elements in one pipeline seem to act as a single sink.

dtmoodie dtmoodie at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 02:25:40 UTC 2016

I'd like to output two different video streams via tcpserversink elements
with gstreamer being programatically controlled by my application.
I have a pipeline that ends as follows:
tee name=t ! queue ! valve name=myvalve ! tcpserversink name=heartbeatsink
host=192.168.1.252 port=8080 t. ! queue ! tcpserversink name=rawsink
host=192.168.1.252 port=8090

This should create one sink outputting data on 8090 and one sink outputting
data on 8080.  The sink on 8080 should be controlled by the valve element
"myvalve".
However the problem that I'm running into is that I have an html5 video
element viewing the data from each stream, and the two video elements
display identical video even though one of the sink behind the valve
shouldn't be pushing any data out.