rtsp source synchronisation

LC lienes.cirules at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 14:27:12 UTC 2016

Hei, hei!

I am testing rtsp stream synchronization abilities.
My use case is like this : 2 rtsp live streams in 2 filesinks.

I am not going to use any mux element to get done synchronization inside
that element. Otherwise i need to demux to get each frame from each specific
rtspsrc to specific filesink.

I am testing with this pipeline and want to get first frame synchronised but
i can't find the correct way. Here is that pipeline: gst-launch-1.0 -e
rtspsrc rfc7273-sync=true ntp-time-source=running-time
location=some/media.smp ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! mp4mux ! filesink
location=file115.mp4 rtspsrc rfc7273-sync=true ntp-time-source=running-time
location=some/media2.smp ! rtph264depay ! h264parse ! mp4mux ! filesink
location=file145.mp4

I also noticed comment on rfc7273-sync feature : "(requires clock and offset
to be provided)". And how can i share it, where to specify it ?

Can anyone comment what is wrong with that pipeline and how to modify or
reconstruct it ?

Many thanks!