Error while unref the pipeline

张若 zr92zr at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 18:37:34 UTC 2016

Hi!

I have a pipeline:
imxv4l2src->capsfilter->queue1->imxenc(h264)->parse---
----\__tsmux___filesink
                                                  appsrc(klv)->queue2------/
When I am going to stop this pipeline, I stop the klv data input first,
then set the pipeline to NULL status. For this two steps, there is no
problem. However, when I start to unref this pipeline, it shows errors
(each time may be different), sometimes are something related to core dump.

I don't know what is the reason. What I thought is the pipeline is already
set to NULL, it should be no problem to unref this pipeline.

So I need your help! Thanks in advance!