cannot stream webcam video from Raspberry to Tablet

new_to_gstreamer tmp_email at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 19:30:38 UTC 2016

Hello People,

i am a new user of gstreamer and my goal is to stream webcam video from my
Raspberry 3 to my windows tablet.

Both the Raspberry 3 and the Windows tablet are running Hamachi LogmeIn
service, so that I can have a private network between them ad the same
constant IPs on both devices.

The command I give to RPI3 is:

*sudo gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 !
video/x-raw,width=640,height=480 ! x264enc ! h264parse ! rtph264pay !
udpsink host=/IP_of_Raspberry/ port=5000*

and this is the output i get to the terminal:
*Setting pipeline to Paused...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING...
New clock: GetSystemClock
Redistribute latency....*

The command I give to windows tablet is:

*C:\gstreamer\1.0\x86\bin\gst-launch-1.0.exe udpsrc port=5000 !
application/s-rtp,payload=96 ! rtpjitterbuffer ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 !
fpsdisplaysink sync=false text-overlay=false
*

and this is the output I get to MSDOS terminal:
*Setting pipeline to PAUSED...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING...
New clock: GetSystemClock*

using these commands I cannot get any video streaming.. I have spent hours
and hours of searching and try-and-error techniques but still no solution.

Please could someone guide me through this problem ? I feel i am almost
close to the solution but i just missing something... I would really
appreciate your help.

Thanks and Regards