cannot stream webcam video from Raspberry to Tablet

new_to_gstreamer tmp_email at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 28 16:34:31 UTC 2016

Thanks for the reply..

I am not sure exactly what are the caps by i followed your results and i
corrected the IP and i also included the -v argument.
So now I give to my RPI3 the command:
*sudo gst-launch-1.0 -v v4l2src device=/dev/video0 !
video/x-raw,width=640,height=480 ! x264enc ! h264parse ! rtph264pay !
udpsink host=/IP_of_windows_tablet/ port=5000
*
and I get as output:

On the windows tablet i give the command:

and i get as output:

The problem still exists.. I get no video streaming...So what should I do
next ??

Thanks and Regards