Use of Queue in constructing Gstreamer Pipeline for Playback

DeepakRohan deepak027rohan077 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 05:10:32 UTC 2016

Hi Sebastian,

So If I have the below pipeline then it will be fine:
So that we are buffering somewhere (in below case its audio multiqueue for
audio), so as to make sure that we synchronized
on the outgoing audio-video samples.

                                                  -----> Audio MultiQueue
--> InputSelector --> Audio elements(No Audio Queue)......AudioSink
source --> typefind --> Demuxer ---
                                                  ----> Video elements (with
Video Queue) .......... VideoSink

Thank You In Advance.