Gstreamer SDK Android Tutotrials with Android Studio

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Oct 3 09:47:20 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-10-02 at 08:32 -0700, Holger wrote:
> Ok, there is an easy solution I didn't know. I first did some tests
> with
> ndk.abiFilters....
>
> Just add the variable APP_ABI to Application.mk and fill in the
> correct ABI
> e.g.
> APP_ABI := armeabi-v7a

If you use 1.9.2 or newer, you can also get the "universal" binaries
for Android, which contain everything needed for the 5 different
Android ABIs we support.

That's probably preferred in general, but requires also some minor
changes to the build system of the application, e.g.
  http://cgit.freedesktop.org/gstreamer/gst-examples/commit/?id=a5cdde9119f038a1eb365aca20faa9741a38e788