AV synchronization rtp.

BogdanS bodyaf at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 13:33:28 UTC 2016

Sebastian Dröge-3 wrote
> On Wed, 2016-09-28 at 05:23 -0700, BogdanS wrote:
>> Found Solution:
>> Use audiorate and videorate to recieve a perfect stream.
>
> That's not going to do proper A/V sync with RTP streams though.
>
> --
> Sebastian Dröge, Centricular Ltd · http://www.centricular.com
>

> signature.asc (949 bytes)
> <http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/attachment/4679846/0/signature.asc>

Yep. It does not work properly. If I will use in rtpbin element on sender
and receiver, it will work?
My problem that .avi file has audio channel and video channel. That means if
I am saving to avi audio and video one-hour-stream and on minute 30 turn off
for 10 min audio for example and turn on back.  Video cahnnel will be hour
long and data in audio channel will 50 min long.

Audio jumps  from minute 30 to minute 40. Because between 30 and 40 I have
nothing to put to file.

So how I can to put something in this gap?

Thank you