ges-launch transcoding to the sink

Thibault Saunier tsaunier at gnome.org
Thu Oct 6 17:05:50 UTC 2016

Hello,

OK, sorry you did paste the commands but for some reason they are no
visible outside nabbles... please send direct mails instead of using
it next time to avoid this issue.

You won't be able to do that with ges-launch as is, we should add a
`--audio-restriction-caps` and `--video-restrcition-caps` options to
set the GESTrack::restriction-caps, please open a bug report and I
could have a look.

Regards,

Thibault Saunier