rtspsrc linking error

Vinod Kesti vinodkesti at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 13 11:18:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

I am trying to build custom pipeline to decode Wowzas VOD rtsp stream.

But I am get linking error when I run below pipeline.

*gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc
location=rtsp://<WowzaServerIp>:1935/vod/mp4:sample.mp4 name=src src.!
application/x-rtp,media=video ! fakesink src.!
application/x-rtsp,media=audio  ! fakesink*

WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:src: Delayed linking
failed.
Additional debug info:
./grammar.y(506): gst_parse_no_more_pads ():
/GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstRTSPSrc:src:
failed delayed linking some pad of GstRTSPSrc named src to some pad of
GstFakeSink named fakesink1

When I run pipeline with uridecodebin, I see decodebin used after
application/x-rtp,media=video or audio in dot diagram. I want to to remove
typefinder and multiqueue for latency reason, so I want to construct
pipeline using our own application. But I get linking error when I tried to
link medias to 2 different fake sinks.

Is there any additional property to be set in rtspsrc to make it work ??
Which part of the uridecodebin i should look-into to understand rtspsrc
implementation. ??

~ Vinod