Set udpsink source (sender) port in pipeline [NAT traversal]

Vassiliev Valera.Vassiliev at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 17:48:05 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I need to send video pipeline from Server to a Client which is under
symmetric NAT. So I need to 'punch a hole' in the NAT. For that reason I
send UDP packet from the Client's port XXX to the Server's port YYY. Server
gets packet from the Client's ZZZ port and then starts sending video
pipeline using udpsink to this ZZZ port. But for it to work, pipeline's UDP
source port should be YYY for NAT traversal while, as I found, it is
randomly choosing.
So my question is how to set this udpsink source port on exact port? (I am
writing in Python if it means)

Thanks in advance.