undefined symbol: vanc_meta_get_info

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 19:29:46 UTC 2016

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 2:16 AM Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com>
wrote:

>  Can you put all your changes up in a git repository
>
> somewhere, e.g. on github? And maybe also file a bug in Bugzilla so we
>
> can discuss inclusion of it and the API :)

I will work on creating a github repository with these changes.

A co-working noticed that LDFLAGS has "-export-symbols-regex
"^_?(gst_|Gst|GST_).*"  and suggested that the problem could be that I was
not prefixing my functions with gst_.  I made that change, but it didn't
help,  No it says:

(gst-plugin-scanner:25893): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin
'/opt/gst/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstlibav.so':
/opt/gst/lib/gstreamer-1.0/libgstlibav.so: undefined symbol:
gst_vanc_meta_get_info

John