omxh264enc problem (o flvmux) ?

Marco numbor at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 19:12:46 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm trying to use the "omxh264enc" plugin on a raspberry3 with latest
raspbian. I downloaded the latest gstreamer sources (01/09/90) and built
it.
I have tried both a classical installation in / usr / local, both
installation and also in a separate folder.
I copied the "gstomx.conf"  in  folder $ DEST/lib/gstreamer-1.0/

The result is always the same, using the following pipelines:

gst-launch-1.0 -v --gst 3-debug \
          videotestsrc! \
          videoconvert! \
          omxh264enc! \
          video / x-H264, format = byte-stream, profile = high! \
          h264parse! \
          flvmux streamable = true name = mux! queue! rtmpsink location =
"rtmp: // $ HOST / live / live TEST = 1"

The result is a plain black screen.
This is the output

http://pastebin.com/qPWccDzN

There's a "strange" line with:
flvmux gstflvmux.c:1262:gst_flv_mux_write_header:<mux> Codec data for
video stream

Trying x264enc works everything.

Do you have any idea?
Thank you !