Memory Leak in basic Gstreamer pipeline code.

Shrishty Deorari shrishty.deorari at vvdntech.com
Fri Oct 21 13:44:23 UTC 2016

Hi

I have a querry regarding the memory leak in the gstreamer pipeline.
I am trying to run a Gstreamer pipeline code in a loop:

The simpler version of my code: Reads the video file and displays on the
screen using xvimagesink.
Now for every Iteration or loop my memory increases by +.2 . This does'nt
seem such a big issue here but when I run this for a log run like over
night this memory leak issue becomes big.

I am doing gst_object_unref at all the possible places i could. Please have
a look at mini version of my whole program, here also problem is same.
Please let me know if I am missing to clear out any memory.

I have attached the File below.

*With Warm Regards,*

Shrishty Deorari

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

*Cell : *+91 7773980237 | *Skype :* shrishty_vvdn