failed delayed linking some pad of GstTSDemux named demux to some pad of GstQueue named queue0

Graham Leggett minfrin at sharp.fm
Sat Oct 22 14:16:19 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Running the latest git-master I am having trouble with a pipeline that has worked in the past.

About 1 second after starting the pipeline the message "failed delayed linking some pad of GstTSDemux named demux to some pad of GstQueue named queue0” appears and no data flows.

The problem goes away if I remove “mpegvideoparse” and “mpegaudioparse”.

Is there a new syntax I should be using to use tsdemux?

pi at towerofpi9:~/packages/gstreamer-master$ G_DEBUG="fatal-warnings" LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib gst-launch-1.0 --gst-debug=1,videotag:1,souphttpclientsink:2,pixelsample:1 udpsrc multicast-iface=eth0 uri=udp://239.106.0.7:1234 "caps=application/x-rtp,media=(string)video,clock-rate=(int)90000" ! rtpbin ! rtpmp2tdepay ! progressreport update-freq=5 ! tsdemux emit-stats=true name=demux ! queue ! mpegvideoparse ! fakesink  demux. ! queue ! mpegaudioparse ! fakesink
Setting pipeline to PAUSED ...
Pipeline is live and does not need PREROLL ...
Setting pipeline to PLAYING ...
New clock: GstSystemClock
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTSDemux:demux: Delayed linking failed.
Additional debug info:
./grammar.y(506): gst_parse_no_more_pads (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTSDemux:demux:
failed delayed linking some pad of GstTSDemux named demux to some pad of GstQueue named queue0
WARNING: from element /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTSDemux:demux: Delayed linking failed.
Additional debug info:
./grammar.y(506): gst_parse_no_more_pads (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstTSDemux:demux:
failed delayed linking some pad of GstTSDemux named demux to some pad of GstQueue named queue1
progressreport0 (00:00:05): 4 seconds
^Chandling interrupt.
Interrupt: Stopping pipeline ...
Execution ended after 0:00:07.786603551