Memory Leak in basic Gstreamer pipeline code.

Shrishty Deorari shrishty.deorari at vvdntech.com
Mon Oct 24 09:46:53 UTC 2016

Hi,
I also tried with valgind using the follwoing command:
G_SLICE=always-malloc G_DEBUG=gc-friendly  valgrind -v --tool=memcheck
--leak-check=full --num-callers=40  --log-file=valgrind.log ./gstapp

Where gstapp is my executable.

I have attached the valgrind logs.
I can see that the memory leak is happening at 3 places:
While creating the plugins and somewhere in GLIB.
Please check line number : 4769, 4787,5510.

*With Warm Regards,*

Shrishty Deorari

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

*Cell : *+91 7773980237 | *Skype :* shrishty_vvdn