Mpeg Ts MUxer and Its header

Shrishty Deorari shrishty.deorari at vvdntech.com
Mon Oct 24 10:40:40 UTC 2016

Hi,
Here is the sample pipeline  which we are using:
/gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://URL ! rtph264depay ! h264parse !
mpegtsmux ! filesink location="/tmp/tmp15.ts"

and attached is the ts file created. The Ts header is coming randomly and
not for every I frame.

*With Warm Regards,*

Shrishty Deorari

VVDN Technologies Pvt Ltd

*Cell : *+91 7773980237 | *Skype :* shrishty_vvdn

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 12:23 PM, Sebastian Dröge <sebastian at centricular.com