Problem in building fbdevsink plugin

abhi.chaudhary abhishekk at uurmi.com
Thu Oct 27 08:20:22 UTC 2016

Hi,
     I am trying  to cross compile the fbdevsink plugin  after some changes
in code,  I am using gst-plugins-bad-1.0.10. But while configuring i am
getting following problems.

**configure: *** checking feature: linux framebuffer ***
configure: *** for plug-ins: fbdevsink ***
configure: *** These plugins will not be built: fbdevsink**
configure: *** Plug-ins with dependencies that will NOT be built:
        acm
        androidmedia
        apexsink
        applemedia
        assrender
        avcsrc
        cdaudio
        celt
        chromaprint
        cog
        dc1394
        dfbvideosink
        dirac
        direct3dsink
        directdrawsink
        directsoundsrc
        dtsdec
        faac
        fbdevsink
I am unable to fins what are the dependencies and how can i fix it.
Any information about this will be appreciated.

Thanks & Regards
Abhishek