How do I install Gstreamer 1.8.3 under Ubuntu 14.04?

Michael Gruner michael.gruner at ridgerun.com
Fri Sep 2 21:29:44 UTC 2016

Hi Pete,

GStreamer has a special script for alternative version builds. I have the steps summarised here:

http://developer.ridgerun.com/wiki/index.php?title=Setting_a_GStreamer_Alternative_Environment

Remember to set the BRANCH variable in the create-uninstalled-setup.sh to the desired value before the build.

Michael

—
Michael Gruner <michael.gruner at ridgerun.com <mailto:michael.gruner at ridgerun.com>>
Embedded Linux and GStreamer solutions