rtmpsrc on iOS|macOS => Internal data flow error

Vivia Nikolaidou n.vivia at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 12:27:48 UTC 2016

Hi,

You can run your pipeline with the GST_DEBUG environmental variable
set to "*:6", redirect error output to a file, and then try to see in
there why the linking failed:

GST_DEBUG="*:6" ./myApp 2> debug_output

In there, you look for the line that starts with ERROR (which
basically describes the not-linked error), and search a few lines
above. It should give you the two elements that failed to link,
together with their respective caps. That should give you a hint on
why it failed.

If all this sounds too confusing, you can compress the resulting debug
log and send us a link to it. But I suggest that you at least try to
look at the debug log, so you can get used to debugging similar
problems in the future.

Best regards,

Vivia