RTSP Server

de_ninja daniel at gretzke.de
Tue Sep 6 12:08:49 UTC 2016

Hello,

I am trying to get a RTSP server to stream audio over a local network.

My problem is that i don't get it to work whatsoever. I'm using ArchLinux on
a Raspberry Pi 2B. First of all I tried to install it through './configure
&& make && make install' but there were some errors during make so I'm not
sure whether its installed correctly or not.
Second of all i tried to get a pipeline working which was posted similar
here on my last post:
gst-rtsp-server/examples$ ./test-launch 'audiotestsrc ! queue ! audioconvert
! opusenc ! rtpopuspay name=pay0'
but when i try to receive it with:
gst-launch-1.0 rtspsrc location=rtsp://127.0.0.1:8554/test latency=5 !
rtpopusdepay ! queue ! opusdec ! alsasink
which, again, was posted similar on my last post, i get an error with
'Resource not found'
My goal is to get multiple devices to connect to one low latency audio
stream over the local network.

I appreciate help of any kind because I don't really understand what I'm
doing :D
kind regards