Problem when binding Android Surface to glimagesink

pedjaman pedjaman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 11:34:50 UTC 2016

Problem is I'm not sure it is a bug. I believe I'm not using it well and was
hopping of some direction where to look at :)

It is the same Surface class like the one used in Player demo in call
Player.setSurface(). So GStreamer doesn't need separate code.
I can see that gstreamer internally decode video by using openGL as I can
see frames in Tracer for openGL ES.
I also can see some additional context created which is I guess used by
gstreamer. So it might be something with different contexts affecting this
for example.

Maybe there is a sink which is rendering to opengl texture? That would also
help.