Problem when binding Android Surface to glimagesink

pedjaman pedjaman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 07:49:42 UTC 2016

Thank you for your reply.

I'm not passing SurfaceTexture. I'm passing Surface which is constructed
from SurfaceTexture. Therefore i get ANativeWindow.

But anyways, this works now :)

As I explained in other post, Surface passed this way is reported as 1px X
1px. So GStreamer rendered on single pixel. After forcing size of
SurfaceTexture (and therefore size of Surface constructed from it) GStreamer
renders quite well :)

I hope this is useful for someone.

Thank you