How to recognize if a stream contains both video and audio OR contains just one of them

silver sxhsxhsxh66 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 13:33:45 UTC 2016

Hello,

I have a hls stream with with both video and audio and I have also a hls
stream with only video. Instead of playbin, I use hlsdemux and tsdemux to
play them. But for the two different cases, I have to construct two
different pipelines.

The question is, is there any way to recognize the stream (if it contains
both or just video) before I construct the pipeline in order to play it
correctly? Thank you.