pipeline does not re-enter playing after some play-pause cycle

alessand01 ale.forconi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 10:54:47 UTC 2016

Hi all,
I'm working on a gstreamer application written in c++. I have two different
pipelines streaming two video sources through two UDPsink. If I run the
application the streaming works without problems for at least 1 hour. But if
try to pause and play the two videos, after a while on of the two pipeline
does not enter the PLAYING state and the 'gst_element_get_state' (called
after 'gst_element_set_state') returns the GST_STATE_CHANGE_ASYNC value and
it mantains the PAUSED state.
The PLAY-PAUSE switch is made internally the application, using the
'gst_element_set_state' function, once with GST_STATE_PAUSE and one with
GST_STATE_PLAYING.

I'm working on this problem during the last two days without any progress...
Please someone help me!

Thanks!