Installation of gstreamer-imx plugins

张若 zr92zr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 14:40:02 UTC 2016

Link to imx plugin: https://github.com/Freescale/gstreamer-imx

I have a gstreamer 1.8.3 installed on imx6 board with several basic plugins.

   1. Will the imx plugins be compatible with gstreamer 1.8.3.
   2. My gstreamer 1.8.3 is installed in the default folder /usr/local not
   /usr. Therefore, when I install this imx plugins, should I use the same
   directory to gstreamer 1.8.3 and other plugins? (Because it says: './waf
   install' installs artifacts to its prefix + /lib/gstreamer-1.0 but they
   need to be installed to /usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/gstreamer-1.0 which is
   why we created a symlink above before installing)

Thanks in advance!