gst_buffer_duration and v4l2src

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas at ndufresne.ca
Wed Sep 21 01:18:02 UTC 2016

Le 20 sept. 2016 3:17 PM, "Iván Aponte" <ivan.aponte at gmail.com> a écrit :

> So why does the DTS is correct ? Also I tried with the PTS but sometimes
it skips a frame and then send it way later.

The PTS is quite accurate moment of when the capture started or finished.
It is provided buy the Linux kernel driver.

Check your code, since the PTS is always the same as the DTS when produced
by v4l2src. The only way I see to break this, is to set do-timestamp=true,
this is wrong and should not be set this way.