gstplayer how to let all of the plugins are not cached and processing data as soon as possible?

lucky chou shakin at outlook.com
Fri Sep 23 02:45:31 UTC 2016

I use gstplayer(gst sdk 1.8.2) to play a video only with RTMP, because there
is only a video track, so I set the sync=false , but the delay is still more
than 5S.
I guess it is because some of the queue or multiqueue  inside has  cache, so
I would like to ask for advice, how to use code elegant way of processing
data as soon as possible and without caching data in anywhere ?