Appsink Vs. Last-Sample

Brendan Lockhart somedude114 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 1 21:27:39 UTC 2017

>>You're probably right that the major bottleneck is most likely copying the
>>data from the CPU to the GPU. I looked into it, and I think I can have
>>gstamcvideodec decode directly into GL memory.
>>Unfortunately when I try to do this gstamcvideodec logs:
>>"ERR amcvideodec
>>gstamcvideodec.c:1977:gst_amc_video_dec_set_format:<amcvideodec-omxexynosavcdec0>
>Codec only supports GL output but downstream does not">These caps don't
intersect with amcvideodec's caps as they have different texture-target
fields.  amcvideodec only ever does texture-target=external-oes.

I switched "fakesink" with "glimagesink". I no longer get the "GL Output
disabled" error, and performance is much better.

Thank you guys for taking the time to help.