is it possible to add another src pad in GstBaseSrc class?

Dimitrios Katsaros patcherwork at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 07:14:39 UTC 2017

A bit more information on what you aim to do with such a base class would
help in understanding why you need multiple src pads. Adding additional
pads is possible, You can see how the base pad is created in
gst_base_src_init.

However, in GStreamer sources are supposed to represent a single data
source, thus providing a single output. if that data source contains
multiple data types you usually demux it if you want to get the separate
data streams. Can you give an example of a source that produces multiple
data types that can not be reprisented by this model?

Dimitrios