how to pull buffer from two appsink from two different pipeline and pushing to audiomixer elemnt of a new pipeline using appsrc element

YogaV yogav2009 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 11 13:44:05 UTC 2017

Hi.... I have succeed to pull the data from tow live streamer pipeline using
appsink's. Now I want to push the data to newly created pipeline to mix
these two streaming buffers and store it into wave file. The new pipeline
call recordpipeline that contains below elements.
appsrc1->audiomixer->audioconverter->wavenc->filesink.
I did that successfully by pushing the buffer to appsrc1. But appsrc2 will
always file. resulting wave file is always contain only the buffer that's
given by appsrc1. but I also want to merge the buffer that I am pushing it
to appsrc2 element. Please refer attached record pipeline screen shot.
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4682613/RecordPipeline.png>