Cannot zoom video when the state is paused

silver sxhsxhsxh66 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 13 14:30:27 UTC 2017

Hello guys,

I construct one rtsp pipeline and one hls pipeline. Both of them use
autovideosink. Now I want to add a zoom function by applying videocrop
element. It works for both pipelines when the video is playing. But once I
pause the stream, zoom isnot available until I continue to play the video. I
understand that it's reasonable for a paused state to prevent pushing data.
But I still want to search for a way to realize the zoom when paused.

I attach my two pipeline here:
rtspsrc name=src latency=1000 buffer-mode=1 protocols=4  src. ! queue !
rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videocrop name=cropper top=0 left=0 right=0
bottom=0 ! autovideosink  src. ! queue ! rtpmp4gdepay ! aacparse ! faad !
volume name=vol volume=0.00000001 ! autoaudiosink
souphttpsrc name=src ! hlsdemux ! tsdemux name=u  u. ! queue ! h264parse !
avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! videocrop name=cropper top=0 left=0 right=0
bottom=0 ! videoscale ! autovideosink  u. ! queue ! aacparse ! faad ! volume
name=vol volume=0.00000001 ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! autoaudiosink

I searched in this forum for hours but nothings found very helpful.
Any help would be appreciated!