Gstreamer-1.11.90 videotestsrc & glupload & glimagesing & imx6

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Sun Apr 23 11:42:05 UTC 2017

On Sat, 2017-04-22 at 09:18 -0700, _dmp wrote:
> Hello
>
> Please help.
> I built GStreamer-1.11.90 on Buildroot for Freescale IMX6 platform today and
> some things dont work as I want.
> I have GStreamer 1.11.90, Buildroot 2016.02 with customized packages.,
> Qt5.8.0
> Was built *gst-bad-gl* and *gst-bad-qt* plugins in buildroot. Oldest
> pkg-config of 2016.02 dont configure gst-bad for build qt-plugin  and i made
> some correction of configure.
> [...]
> Was built tests/examples/qt/qmlsink and qmlsrc and it dont work now.
> Output like log below.

Are you using Qt with the EGLFS or Wayland backend, or with the X11/EGL
backend? The latter is known to not work right now, and in case of the
others you still need to make sure that Qt and GStreamer use the same.

Also note that you don't need to put glupload before glimagesink,
glimagesink already handles that internally. And please file a bug
about this:
  https://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=GStreamer&component=gst-plugins-bad

Please also include full debug logs.