cerbero and Visual Studio/MSVC (under Windows 64 bit, for Windows 64 bit)

Nirbheek Chauhan nirbheek.chauhan at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 11:54:32 UTC 2017

Hi Martin,

The MSVC patches those docs refer to haven't been merged into upstream
Cerbero yet. You can find gstreamer 1.8 and 1.10 here:
https://github.com/centricular/cerbero (meson-1.8 and meson-1.10
branches). I haven't gotten around to porting it to 1.12 yet and the
master branch doesn't build because of that, but it's on my list.

Hope that helps!