Still capture implementation in source plugin

Bruce Tsai wagamama.tsai at gmail.com
Sat Apr 29 14:33:08 UTC 2017

I use “last-sample” as follows:

GstSample *last = NULL;
g_object_get(my_sink, “last-sample”, &last, NULL);

Then push last sample to “appsrc” with following pipeline.

appsrc ! videoconvert ! capsfilter ! jpegenc ! filesink

You could emit a signal to push sample to “appsrc” as follows:

GstFlowReturn ret;
g_signal_emit_by_name(appsrc, “push-sample”, last, &ret);

--
Yi-Lung (Bruce) Tsai
wagamama.tsai at gmail.com