is it allowed to change updsink host property dynamically without stopping pipeline?

alcosar alkhozar at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 15:22:07 UTC 2017

I'm sorry for not being explicit. I have 2 application threads. One is
responsible for DNS name resolution, it resolves name to IP address and
changes IP address with g_object_set(). The other, my main thread, decides
whether to switch to local network or to use LTE. It will set IP address for
local network with g_object_set(). The third thread is gstreamer's which
streams audio.
When IP address changes how does it impact gstreamer udpsink thread?
My question is it legitimate to change IP address with g_object_set() while
udpsink is in PLAYING state?