Gstreamer version

Rajeesh rajeeshkr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 2 13:09:28 UTC 2017

Hi ,

I am new to the Gstreamer application development. I have an embedded device
having gstreamer version 0.10.34.

Could you please let me know whether it supports the elements 'qtdemux' ? I
just linked it with 'decoderbin' to playback an audio stream. Currently I am
getting error "A MPEG-4 AAC decoder plugin is required to play this
stream"..

Do I need to upgrade to Gstreamer 1.0 version to support this?
Your guidance will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Rajeesh