Rtsp server stream resolution

valerik931 valerik931 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 16:07:24 UTC 2017

I think you writed about rtph264pay, but setting this to -1 didn't help.

On media-configure signal invocation I changed appsrc settings to this:
GstCaps* caps = gst_caps_new_simple("video/x-h264",

"stream-format",G_TYPE_STRING,"byte-stream",
                                        "width", G_TYPE_INT, videoWidth,
                                        "height", G_TYPE_INT, videoHeight,
                                        "framerate", GST_TYPE_FRACTION, 60,
1,
                                        "profile", G_TYPE_STRING,
"baseline",
                                        NULL);

    g_object_set(G_OBJECT(data->appsrc),
                 "stream-type", GST_APP_STREAM_TYPE_STREAM,
                 "format", GST_FORMAT_BYTES,
                 "caps", caps,
                 NULL);

videoWidth and videoHeight are 1080 and 1920 respectively. but stream is
steel 1280x720.