Gstreamer Python - sync-message::element dont work

RonRog roneyrogerio92 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 19:32:25 UTC 2017

I want insert any video input and make segmentation to hls .ts.

I'm trying with python code below, but i can not receiving the
sync-message::element, the video file is generated but dont call on_element
function with structure name GstMultiFileSink to divide de video, it's
generate only one video file. which leads me To believe that something is
missing in my command.