Lower latency suggestions using opencv and gstreamer

WisdomPill anas.el.amraoui at live.com
Fri Aug 11 21:06:13 UTC 2017

About flipping the frame, it was only a test to check that opencv was
working, just ignore that.
However I tried with this pipeline

out = cv2.VideoWriter('appsrc !
video/x-raw,format=RGB,width=640,height=480,framerate=10/1 ! videoconvert !
'
                      'x264enc bitrate=256 noise-reduction=10000 pass=qual
speed-preset=ultrafast quantizer=20 tune=zerolatency ! '
                      'rtph264pay config-interval=1 pt=96 ! gdppay !'
                      'tcpserversink host=192.168.1.27 port=5000
sync=false',
                      0, framerate, (640, 480))

but I cant get it to work, it gives me an error that I don't know how to
debug.
Is it the rigth way to change color format?
Can you give me an example of what you were suggesting?

Thank you for answering.