Lower latency suggestions using opencv and gstreamer

WisdomPill anas.el.amraoui at live.com
Sat Aug 12 09:35:36 UTC 2017

I tried the following:

gst-launch-1.0 -v videotestsrc !
video/x-raw,format=RGB,width=640,height=480,framerate=10/1 ! videoconvert !
x264enc bitrate=256 noise-reduction=10000 pass=qual speed-preset=ultrafast
quantizer=20 tune=zerolatency ! rtph264pay config-interval=1 pt=96 ! gdppay
! tcpserversink host=192.168.1.27 port=5000 sync=false

and it worked like a charm, I think the problem is with appsrc, I tried
different pipelines and everytime that I put the capsfilter it gives me the
following error:

GStreamer Plugin: Embedded video playback halted; module appsrc0 reported:
Internal data flow error.

The strange thing about appsrc is also that if I don't put videoconvert in
the pipeline the latter error comes up again.