gdppay : segmentation fault when use gdppay and gdpdepay

Stephenwei lofy.stephen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 08:16:00 UTC 2017

Hi,
when I changed codec from avdec_h264 to vaapih264, it can't work.
pipeline   rtspsrc protocols=4 location=rtsp://ip_address ! rtph264depay !
h264parse ! vaapih264dec ! gdppay  ! gdpdepay ! vappipostproc ! vaapisink

but When I close the gdp, it was fine as below,
pipeline   rtspsrc protocols=4 location=rtsp://ip_address ! rtph264depay !
h264parse ! vaapih264dec  ! vappipostproc ! vaapisink

I need to link gdppay, because my program must be linked multifdsink.

Could someone give the suggestion?
Thanks,
Stephen