GstPipeline and bus call

killerrats koreysjunkmail at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 06:50:42 UTC 2017

okay I have figured it out and sending the link to the .cpp file.

UdpVideoPlayer.cpp <http://www.planetkorey.com/tmp/UdpVideoPlayer.cpp>

this will tee the rtph264depay and go to the autovideosink then go to the
appsink. as the appsink get buffer it will make a count for the
appsinkCount. I have a preAppsinkCount the see if appsinkCount equals
preAppsinkCount. if they are both same 4 times it will quit the application.

finding:
checking the appsinkCount to preAppsinkCount in timeout_cb function
appsinkCount is counting in appsink_signal function
appsinkCount and preAppsinkCount declared global at top.
ImmediateLoopQuit function will g_main_quit(loop);

I hope this works.