Playback of Non sequential stream

IgalKroyter igalkroy at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 11:25:22 UTC 2017

Hi,
I need to handle a non sequential video stream file that is: a H.264 file
which incorporate continuous video streams which have non continuous time
stamps.
More specifically: a file incorporates two video streams with overlapping
time stamps: the first file is from 09:00 until 10:00 and the following
stream is from 09:50 to 10:30.
If I'd like to utilize GStreamer playback seek capabilities. Might this
"confuse" the player?
How can I affect the playback externally if I maintain an external monotonic
time stamp file.

Thanks,

Igal