souphttpsrc play https stream

lovej 234443493 at qq.com
Fri Dec 1 08:39:39 UTC 2017

hi DeepakRohan~!
       I can play "https" stream successfully on windows platform by
gstreamer 1.12.3,
   just set "ssl-strict" to false, but my work platform is android, when i
use like windows,
   it is failed。
       then I focus on the file "ca-certificates.crt", you can find it in
"/etc/ssl/certs/", according
   to the initial file "gstreamer_android-1.0.c.in",  I know we should set
"ca-certificates.crt" to
   environment variable like this:
            if (files_dir) {
                gchar *fontconfig, *certs;

               g_setenv ("HOME", files_dir, TRUE);
               g_setenv ("XDG_DATA_DIRS", files_dir, TRUE);
               g_setenv ("XDG_CONFIG_DIRS", files_dir, TRUE);
               g_setenv ("XDG_CONFIG_HOME", files_dir, TRUE);
               g_setenv ("XDG_DATA_HOME", files_dir, TRUE);

               fontconfig = g_build_filename (files_dir, "fontconfig",
NULL);
               g_setenv ("FONTCONFIG_PATH", fontconfig, TRUE);
               g_free (fontconfig);

               certs = g_build_filename (files_dir, "ssl", "certs",
"ca-certificates.crt", NULL);
               g_setenv ("CA_CERTIFICATES", certs, TRUE);
               g_free (certs);
             }

    I'm sure the "ca-certificates.crt" is exist and g_setenv is called
successfully, but I still
 get the same error "Secure connection setup failed"。