GSS - gstreamer-streaming-server documentation (or working example)

Rodrigo Severo rodrigo at fabricadeideias.com
Mon Dec 4 17:16:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

I would like to try gstreamer-streaming-server (gss) to see if it would be
a nice solution for some  streaming demands I have. The streaming will be
intra-office only, not open.

Does anybody know where can I find working examples of gss usage? I already
saw the documentation available at gst-streaming-server/doc/gss/html but
it's only complete about the classes used to build the gss itself. I
couldn't find no examples nor any documentation about it's configuration.

Ideas? Suggestions? Examples?

Regards,

Rodrigo Severo